Saturday, November 12, 2011

2600+

Wow!  We've passed the 2600 mark!  So, now, as promised, I'm giving away a plug-in warmer and two 4 oz. clamshell tarts.  Oh, about my clamshell tarts...they definitely do not take on the smell of the plastic, because my clamshell containers ARE NOT made of plastic!  I spend the money to make sure that none of my products are made from PLASTIC!  Eww!  If I never had to use anything made from paraffin, I never would - paraffin, plastic - all the same thing - is made from the bottom of the barrel of crude oil - the sludge - the ONLY thing they make after they make paraffin from that barrel of crude oil - is asphalt - road tar - that's it!  So, it's paraffin - for candles and plastic, etc., and then road tar - that's why I do not use paraffin - EVER! - if I can help it.  Yes, my clamshell tarts are uber expensive, but they don't have that vile plastic smell and, so, my tarts don't either.  Okay, so now I've cleared that up.

So, all you have to do to be eligible to win this warmer and two (maybe three) 4 oz. clamshell tarts, is:

LIKE THE PICTURE I POSTED ON FACEBOOK!
  
I'll notify the winner when the winner is chosen - on Thanksgiving Day!  I'll post the winner's name on Facebook.


Get it - just like the picture I posted on Facebook - that's it - simple as that....


Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! CONGRATS TO YOU That is an awesome milestone! :)WOoohooo! :D
    Thank you so very much for the chance and for clearing that up as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 2600! I love your tarts!! They are honestly the best tarts I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sherry! You made my day with that comment! So glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, congratulations!!! You are on your way to 3600 and will be there before you know it :) Your products are fantastic and the strongest scented soy I have ever purchased and the plug in warmer i bought from you is the best!! Thanks and congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you. I only use the amount of fragrance recommended by the soy wax manufacturer..no more, no less, which is the perfect amount of fragrance! I'm so glad you like them "luvsumpinksugar." Happy you're happy with the warmer, too! Don't fall for the "triple scented" hype - nobody triple scents their candles! The candles wouldn't burn right if they did! It's an advertising ploy, that's all it is!

    ReplyDelete